Feeling like part of the family is not easy in a city that offers lots of experiences. Here at My Florentine Kitchen love to make you part of us and not be just a number at a table.
The words to describe an authentic dinner of Italian culinary tradition would be too few!
The best dishes chosen by the chef and cooked in a masterly way
Not only the classic pasta but “sheets” handmade made with the best flours, creamy risottos, meats and roasts …. handmade seasonal vegetables and homemade ice cream!
The taste buds are ready?
well you do not have to do is book your dinner!
- Authentic Italian dinner
- Enjoy a multicourse meal prepared using fresh, organic ingredients available in the season
- Make new friends as you dine at a communal table with a small group of no more than 12
- Prepared by a professional chef and culinary archaeologist
What You Can Expect
Eating is not just something that we do out of necessity here, we do it because we love the feeling of belonging.
Gourmand, appassionate and curious people are welcome at our table, welcome home!
A type of cuisine that reflects centuries of labor in the fields that brought farmers to influence tables of the most noblemen with thrift and frugality bringing lots of flavors to the table.
Products of the land, aromas of the fields, juicy meats…wood fire cooked bread, wines and cheeses, cabbage bruschetta and beans…welcome to Tuscany, welcome to our home!
Dishes may include meats such as rabbit, boar, pork, pheasant, quail, duck, partridge, pheasant, lamb or liver. It will not include products such as tripe, brains or offal, but may include liver….however the chef will omit any undesired ingredients and accommodate food allergies if notified in advance.
- One wine taste
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra wine
- PLEASE COME ON TIME 7.30PM
- On Request when booked within 2 days of travel date, otherwise Instant Confirmation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dietary requirements like Lactosio Free and Gluten Free extra charge of 10%
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible: please note that there is no elevator. It is located on the third floor (43 steps)
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old (unless the group books the entire table)
- No pets allowed
- NO SMOKING
For children younger than eight years old, forward the request for authorization before making the reservation
If you will not be asked to authorize the management reserves the right not to involve children in the tour without any reimbursement
Unfortunately, for vegan guests you can not prepare this dinner