Taste the culture of an Historical Florentine Dinner Feast!
Unusual, erudite, authentic, extremely rare…this will be the food that you’ll go to eat!
The professional chef with archaeological Phd in evolution of food, gives you the oportunity to enjoy the experience a dinner with flavours and scents from Florence’s ancient tables.
The Dinner menu is centred on the revival and recreation of old world dishes and you will get a taste of Renaissance history with a meal fit for the Medici family.
All organic ingredients include ancient grains and fragrant fresh herbs and all dishes are entirely prepared from scratch, from bread to dessert…Smell the spices that were traded by Renaissance merchants and feast on stuffed breads and pasta as history comes to life on your plate!
- Unique in Florence
- Family-style table dinner with a group of no more than 12 where you meet new friends as love the meat like you
- Includes glass of regional wine
The diner could be included meat like quail, wild boar, rabbit, pheasant, beef, pork, guinea fowl, and chicken o liver.
Really Amazing! We also feature some samples of local specialties including capocollo, salami, salami, herbed pancetta paired with homemade bread, and ham.
- Glass of Prosecco
- One wine taste
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra wine
- PLEASE COME ON TIME 7.30PM
- On Request when booked within 2 days of travel date, otherwise Instant Confirmation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dietary requirements like Lactosio Free and Gluten Free extra charge of 10%
- Not wheelchair accessible: please note that there is no elevator. It is located on the third floor (43 steps)
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old (unless the group books the entire table)
- No pets allowed
- NO SMOKING
For children younger than eight years old, forward the request for authorization before making the reservation
If you will not be asked to authorize the management reserves the right not to involve children in the tour without any reimbursement
Unfortunately, for vegan and vegetarian guests you can not prepare this dinner