Unleashing the Florentine Carnivore’s Paradise!
Are you a Meat Lover? Get ready to Consume!
It’s another time to benefit from a great experience of unique meat preparation, a roaring great time waiting for you all through this very unusual culinary experience. It’s the “meaty” moment. We are ready to steak our reputation to this!
We always pride in our chef who had successfully added more savor to the preparation of different recipes of meat-focused dishes brought forth from traditional and contemporary cuisine. Every detail of our preparation features the best choice of local meat product from selected local farms.
- Unique in Florence
Fresh cuts of a variety of meats prepared in own personal style
Family-style table dinner with a group of no more than 12 where you meet new friends as love the meat like you
Includes glass of regional wine
What sort of meat do you desire? Ranging from quail, to wild boar, rabbit, pheasant, beef, pork, guinea fowl, and chicken, all professionally prepared with custom herbs, spice, marinades, sauces, extra virgin olive oil, cream, and butter. Really Amazing! We also feature some samples of local specialties including capocollo, salami, salami, herbed pancetta paired with homemade bread, and ham.
Other menu designed with the meats include steak tartar with homemade sauce, chicken and rabbit cacciatore, quail with balsamic vinegar and vanilla, a “bollito” of meat with sauce, chianina beef sirloin grilled with homemade butter, ravili stuffed with mortadella and parmigiano reggiano cheese, dessert coupled with tiramisu, gelato, and panna cotta, risotto with sausage, meatballs made with a mix of ground meats, tortellini in broth quail, and many more sumptuous dishes.
- Glass of Prosecco
- One wine taste
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra wine
- PLEASE COME ON TIME 7.30PM
- On Request when booked within 2 days of travel date, otherwise Instant Confirmation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dietary requirements like Lactosio Free and Gluten Free extra charge of 10%
- Not wheelchair accessible: please note that there is no elevator. It is located on the third floor (43 steps)
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old (unless the group books the entire table)
- No pets allowed
- NO SMOKING
For children younger than eight years old, forward the request for authorization before making the reservation
If you will not be asked to authorize the management reserves the right not to involve children in the tour without any reimbursement