Protagonist cocoa in all its flavors …!
When you think cocoa thing awakens in your mouth? tarts, desserts, ice cream … but as usual, particularly Tuscan way, cocoa is a widely used ingredient for savory preparations …
Indulge in its soft sensuality when it is approached to the meat or fowl ….
The dough becomes sublime and its warm and enveloping color will awaken in your taste buds, ancient ancestral flavors and fragrances.
Your chef will take you into the world, little known but of great tradition, the cacao in Italian recipes …
Millet fillet accompanied by a sublime cocoa sauce and Chianti … or exotic quail with a few flakes of truffle scented cocoa … Ravioli whose silky brown paste contains soft mascarpone and Parmesan
- Unique in Florence
- Courses cocoa-based
- Family-style table dinner with a group of no more than 12 where you meet new friends as love the meat like you
- Includes glass of regional wine
The diner could be included meat like quail, wild boar, rabbit, pheasant, beef, pork, guinea fowl, and chicken o liver.
Really Amazing! We also feature some samples of local specialties including capocollo, salami, salami, herbed pancetta paired with homemade bread, and ham.
- Glass of Prosecco
- One wine taste
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra wine
- PLEASE COME ON TIME 7.30PM
- On Request when booked within 2 days of travel date, otherwise Instant Confirmation
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dietary requirements like Lactosio Free and Gluten Free extra charge of 10%
- Not wheelchair accessible: please note that there is no elevator. It is located on the third floor (43 steps)
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 5 years old (unless the group books the entire table)
- No pets allowed
- NO SMOKING
For children younger than eight years old, forward the request for authorization before making the reservation
If you will not be asked to authorize the management reserves the right not to involve children in the tour without any reimbursement
Unfortunately, for vegan guests you can not prepare this dinner